Confused what to wear? Need confidence to carry yourself? You don’t have anyone to tell you how you look?
I have assorted list of top fashion bloggers which tells you what’s trendy and how to wear ’em up.
- Wendy Nguyen L.A.-based blogger, Nguyen, 31, is best known for her YouTube channel, which has more than 600,000 subscribers. Her 2011 video, “25 Ways to Tie a Scarf” has been viewed over 29 million times. Nguyen grew up in the foster system, and has opened up about her experiences to her readers. She is passionate about juveline justice and always volunteers on this cause.
- Frédérique Harrel She is the founder of Big Hair No Care, style chameleon, posts weekly styling tips on her YouTube Channel. Frederique was also low on confidence but thought to fight back and is now leading the fashion on her tips. She was born in fashion capital city Paris but considers herself British by heart.
- Nicole Warne Nicole hails from Australia and works as a digital consultant with leading Australian Airline Qantas. She has 1.6 million followers on instagram. Warne first launched Gary Pepper as a vintage e-commerce site in 2009 and started out blogging and modeling the clothes in a way to market the website, and by 2011, it became one of the largest online vintage retailers in Australia. However, the young entrepreneur’s side project soon became the main event, and in 2012 she shut down the e-commerce leg of Gary Pepper to focus on her blog-driven business. Modeled in latest Dolce & Gabbana campaign, hangs out at the Cannes Film Festival, loves pictures of super-blue bodies of water.
- Gabi Gregg Gregg started her blog in 2008 when she couldn’t find an entry-level job in fashion journalism after graduating. Now 28 and based in Los Angeles, the blogger has appeared on the “Today” show, designed a sell-out swimwear collection, and partnered with brands including Misguided, Nordstrom and Laura Mercier. She does not let brands control her ideas & thoughts and she is really true about things. She has broken the stereotype and come up with fashion tips for plus-size people who face the problem of fashion.
- Chriselle Lim From a wardrobe stylist to a full-time fashion blogger. In 2011, Chriselle decided to log on to Chriselle Factor and update her daily fashion blogs. She’s worked with brands including Coach and Banana Republic. Gives chic decor tips like 5 Desk Styling Tips Every Girl Boss Must Know, snaps cute pics of her baby, Chloe, loves wearing white.
- Blair Eadie Eadie started her career as Merchandiser for brand Gap in 2007. In 2010 she created her label “Atlantic Pacific” as a hobby. The New York-based Eadie, 29, is best known for her accessible, yet educated, approach to fashion.
- Chiara Ferragni Chiara started by posting her photos online in 2006. She inherited love for fashion & photography from her mom. She became popular on Flickr in 2008 and hit 1M followers on instagram by 2013. In 2015 she was listed in Forbes ’30 under 30′. The 27-year-old Italian, who now lives in Los Angeles, has the broadest reach of any individual fashion blogger on our list, with more than 3 million Instagram followers. She’s a global star, as popular in Europe as she is in the U.S.
- Rumi Neely Rumi Neely is an American fashion blogger known for her style and photography. She is of Japanese, Dutch, and Scottish descent. Neely now 31, launched Fashion Toast in 2007. Her particular style of blogging is photo-heavy posts featuring cool clothes and model poses which has highly influenced to follow her. While Neely has collaborated with established brands in the past, she recently launched her own line. Are You Am I, a collection of slip dresses, tap pants and distinctly cut tees, is notable for its specificity.
Just go through the websites/blogs of these fashionistas and know their secret to look pretty. Frankly, I have understood their tips & tricks and now its your turn.
Written By: Alka Prasad