Loosing weight is trendy!
I hear everyone or other is losing weight. I bring you list of those food which help in weight loss and keep your tummy full.
- Nuts. Nuts contain monounsaturated fats and protein, which keeps blood sugars steady. Add almonds or walnuts to oatmeal, a salad, or yogurt. Nuts fill your tummy real quick.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are tiny fruits that pack a huge, slimming punch. Research suggests that blueberries may assist in weight loss since they contain the phytochemical C3G that may increase production of both adiponectin (which enhances fat metabolism) and leptin (which suppresses appetite). Small fruit like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, goji berries and mulberries are usually low in calories but high in nutrients. In addition to being full of antioxidants and vitamin C, berries have been studied as doing everything from helping with memory (blackberries and blueberries), and even weight loss directly (raspberries).
- Apples. By far this is one of the most satisfying snacks for our weight loss. It’s both sweet and crunchy so it prevents the need to reach for calorie packed candy bars or chips and its water and fiber-filled to add volume to the stomach.
- Pulses. This includes beans, peas, and lentils. Pulses are fantastic for promoting weight loss. Pulses are one of the few foods that are packed with both fiber and protein which are the key to satiety and a single serving of pulses can help prevent hunger and squash cravings. Pulses have been shown to regulate blood sugar and insulin, reduce belly fat and rev metabolism so you burn more calories.
- Quinoa. Naturally gluten-free and a complete protein (including of all of the essential amino acids), quinoa is also full of fiber, B vitamins and iron. One of the main keys to weight loss is a diet that is high in protein and fiber, but low in fat, and quinoa is just that. Because it is rich in protein, fiber, and vitamins, a small amount can leave you feeling satisfied,” offers Hayim. “The dietary fiber is especially important for weight loss as it binds to fat and cholesterol, causing your body to absorb and store less of the fat and cholesterol.”
Written By: Alka Prasad