Photo-shoots are in fashion these days. Every moment is being captured, printed, uploaded on social media, shared, likes & comments.
Engagement shoots, Pre-wedding shoots, honeymoon photoshoots, then comes pregnancy photography, and finally arrival of the baby!
If you notice, we usually capture moments before birth till our lifetime. I thought of doing a photo-shoot with you, readers. You must be wondering as why is this categorised in Kids’ corner? Because, we will show these photos to our babies who will grow up and they will adore those pics for sure. No doubt in gifting these wonderful pictures to your children.
Let’s see some of the ideas we can do without paying extra to photographers and saving that for yourself. Sounds inexpensive, right.
- You can always fantasize a story, or tell in a form of story. Just display your emotions.
You can experiment on your child by mocking a look of a superstar, player, comedian, or your look-a-like. The photo below shows a baby-daddy combo.
2. You can inspire your child to fly high. Tell them ‘sky is not the limit. Keep flying’. Open your imagination.
3. Show the relationship of siblings. It is important to maintain love and care between brothers & sisters. As a parent, it is our duty to maintain and love them equally.
Whenever your children will look the photos they will surely laugh, remember, and feel more bond between each other.
4. Family photo. Who doesn’t like full-family pic? Everyone does. Traditional method of family pic is where all parents & children stand altogether and click!
Image below shows a new way of taking a pic. You can also try feet rather than hands.
5. I have collected lots of mother-daughter duo pics. I love each of them. You can always take photos which captures mother-daughter duo or father-son duo.
Another best way to attract audiences is by taking the vice versa. Shoot pics of ‘daddy’s lil girl’ or ‘Mumma’s boy’ and see the reaction of viewers.
6. Experiment with your things on your child. You can use you shirt, handbags, purse, glassss, etc.
7. Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere. It just fascinates everyone. It fascinates me too. Bubbles distract children because they like poking it and boom!
Plus, photos look fantastic with bubbles.
I have given examples of very easy tricks you can apply at home as a starter. Go ahead, give it a go. You may create memories while clicking photos. You never know until you do it.
PS: These photos have been taken from online sources and not taken by me.
Written By : Alka Prasad